Are those real?!
Yes, they are … but they have gone through a unique preservation process, which extracts moisture from flowers, maintains them in the dehydrated state and seals the flowers to protect their natural shape. East Olivia has been at the forefront of designing with dried and preserved flowers for over 6 years.
How long will my arrangement last?
It can last a year or more if handled with care and kept in a dry environment. Here some tips:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight. Sunlight can deteriorate or drain color from blooms.
2. Be gentle with the bouquet. Dried flowers are delicate and often shed when handled.
- 3. Do not place bouquet in or near water or around excessive humidity, which can deteriorate preserved stems.
My arrangement is shedding. Is that normal?
Yes, shedding is completely normal but if you feel the arrangement has experienced excessive shedding during transit, please send a picture upon arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org
My vase is stuck in the box. Help!
Grab a pair of sharp scissors and snip that zip tie. Just be careful not to scratch the vase.
Should I remove the twine around my bouquet?
The twine, or bind wire, is meant to keep the design in place. We recommend leaving it on.
FLOWER THERAPY BOXES
How do I unpack and condition my Flowers?
• When your box arrives, immediately unpack your flowers by removing all packaging, paper/plastic sleeves, and rubber bands.
• Fill your clean buckets or vases 2⁄3 of the way full with cool water.
• Add flower food if preferred. This can help keep your water clean and provide nutrients to your blooms.
• Follow instructions on the packet for measurements.
• Remove at least 2⁄3 of the leaves/foliage off all stems. (Make sure there is no foliage sitting in the water as it can prematurely diminish your blooms!)
• With a pair of clean sharp shears, trim roughly 1 inch off the ends of each stem and place immediately in water.
• Keep your blooms in a cool place, away from direct sunlight and air vents.
• Let flowers drink up for a minimum of 3-4 hours. If possible, let them drink overnight before arranging with them.
What tools do I need for MY FLOWER THERAPY BOX?
NEED TO HAVE
NICE TO HAVE
• Clean Bucket
• Clean Vessels
• Poly Rose-Stripper
• Chicken Wire or Pin Frog
• Flower Food
• Quick Dip
How DO FLOWER THERAPY BOXES WORK?
East Olivia handpicks high quality flowers from growers in the Andean Mountains.
Freshly harvested flowers are shipped directly to your home.
You lightly condition the flowers and create unique arrangements.
Brighten your home with your creations!
WHY DO SOME OF THE FLOWERS in my BOX look sad?
SHIPPING + RETURNS
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Order processing may take between 3-5 business days. Once your order is shipped, you will get a notification via email with UPS tracking.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
All sales are final.
However, due to the nature of this ephemeral product traveling, some flowers may not arrive looking their best. If you have any quality issues with a shipment, please take pictures of the product upon arrival and send it to email@example.com for review.